I just wanted to tell you I am enjoying playing so so much! Thank you for teaching me practically!
Yes, you? Don’t be afraid, you can do it!
Adult students come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of goals, what’s yours?
- You may regret not learning piano
- You may just out of high school or in college and want to sharpen your musical skills or learn for the first time
- You may already play an instrument like the guitar and want to learn some basic piano chording skills
- You may wish your parents didn’t let you quit 30 years ago
- You may want to join your church’s worship team (there are never enough keyboardists and always plenty of guitarists I might add!)
- You may want to dust off your rusty fingers and play some of your favorite pieces from memories past.
- You may want to learn that Journey piece you can’t stop singing.
- You may want something to help your mind stay active
- You may just want to be able to sit down and play a little ditty to relax after work.
Let me tell you now, playing the piano isn’t just for kids or for the “talented.” (By the way, “talent” is overrated.) It’s all about grit, determination, and the desire to learn.
You don’t have to be a rock star, perform at church, or play hot cross buns if you don’t want to. What you get out of piano lessons is totally up to you!
If you believe you can do it, you can. We will move at your pace with whatever type of music meets your fancy.
Article to encourage you
Interested in Learning More?
Feel free to contact Amy by clicking here.