I just wanted to tell you I am enjoying playing so so much!
Thank you for teaching me practically!
Who Me? Yes, You!
Adult students come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of goals, what’s yours?
- I regret not learning the piano.
- I wish my parents didn’t let me quit.
- I want to dust off my rusty fingers and play again.
- I want to be able to play on my church’s worship team.
- I want something to help keep my mind active.
- I already play an instrument but want to learn some basic piano chording skills
- I just want to be able to sit down and play to help me relax at the end of a long day.
Let me tell you now, playing the piano isn’t just for kids or for the “talented.” (By the way, “talent” is overrated.) It’s all about grit, determination, and the desire to learn.
Your lessons experience will be designed around your personal goals. What you get out of piano lessons is totally up to you!
Since adult students tend to need and appreciate a little extra flexibility in their lesson structure, I offer lessons in more of an à la carte fashion rather than having students commit to the entire school year the way student lessons are.
What: Students purchase six 30-minute lessons at a time.
Details: Lessons are scheduled once a week. You have 8 weeks to complete the 6 lessons. Lessons that are canceled the day of are forfeited. As long as I am notified by the day before, you have two flex weeks you can miss without “losing” a lesson.
Cost: The current rate is $150. (First-time students will also have a $30 registration fee.)
Interested in Taking the Next Step?
Feel free to contact Amy by clicking here.
Articles to encourage you
Here are a few of my favorite articles from around the web to encourage you in your piano journey.